Please Enter your Username and Password.
1 tsp tabasco sauce
1 tbsp chopped garlic
4 slices of your favourite Fish
140 gms puffed rice crushed
2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
Lime to taste
1. Preheat the grill to high.
2. Separately heat 1 tsp olive oil in a pan, add tabasco sauce and chopped garlic, roast on slow flame till brown.
3. Brush olive oil an an oven proof tray
4. Arrange the fish in a single layer , brush the garlic mixture and sprinkle the crushed cereal and parsley over the fish.
5. Grill for 10-15 mins until the fish flakes easily when tested with the tip of a knife.
6. Squeeze lime if required, serve hot with clear soup.