Please Enter your Username and Password.
1 cup boiled potatoes
1tsp coriander seeds
1 tsp whole jeera
1 tsp ajwain
1tsp finely chopped green chillies
1 tsp ginger garlic paste
finely chopped coriander
1. Heat the pan with olive oil, add cumin seeds, ajwain, boiled potatoes, all the dry spices along with ginger garlic paste.
2. Mix well and remove from flame. Squeeze lime juice for added flavour.
3. Divide into equal size portions.
4. Make a paste of besan , adding salt, tumeric powder, red chilli powder and water for medium consitency.
5. Dip the potato balls in the besan mixture and bake in the oven till turns goldeb brown.
6. Serve hot with dry garlic chutney and brown pav.