Please Enter your Username and Password.
Green cabbage-1/2 small
Bean sprouts-2 cups
Orange juice-5 tbsp
Mustard paste-1 tsp
Lemon juice-1 tbsp
White pepper powder- to taste
1. Wash and shred the red and green cabbage.
2. Peel, wash and grate the carrots and white radishes.
3. Wash, halve deseed and chop capsicums.
4. Wash bean sprouts and drain thoroughly.
5. Mix orange juice, lemon juice, mustard paste, and salt and white pepper powder thoroughly and keep it aside in the refrigerator.
6. In a serving bowl arrange red cabbage at the bottom, and then layer it with green cabbage, carrots, radish, capsicum and bean sprouts. Put it to chill in the refrigerator.
7. Shake the dressing that was set in the refrigerator well and lace the salad with dressing uniformly just before serving.