Please Enter your Username and Password.
1 med Capsicum cut into thick squares
1 med Onions cut to fit skewers
1 small Tomato / Baby tomatoes as per choice
1/2 cup Low fat paneer cubes
1/2 cup Cauliflower Size florets
Salt as per taste
1/2 tsp Red chilli powder / white Pepper powder
1 tbsp Lime juice
1 tsp turmeric powder
Olive oil to brush
1. First marinate the vegetables for ½ an hour with the mixture of salt, red chilli powder and lime juice
2. Slightly brush the olive oil on skewers and pierce the vegetable pieces over the skewers.
3. Heat the oven at 200 degrees for 5 mins and place skewers in the oven.
4. Cook till surface browns evenly.
5. Serve hot with ketchup or green chutney along with a crisp toast or clear soup