Please Enter your Username and Password.
2 med Pomfrets
1/2 tsp Ginger garlic paste
1/2 tsp Turmeric powder
1 tbsp Oil
2 Green chillies
1 med Onions-finely chopped
1 med Finely chopped tomato
1/4tsp Cumin powder
2 tbsp Chopped coriander
Salt - to taste
1. Cut each pomfret horizontally into 2 inch thick slices and marinate in a mixture of salt, ginger-garlic paste and turmeric powder for twenty minutes.
2. Heat the oil in a pan and sauté the green chillies and onion till the onion changes colour. Add tomato and cook till soft.
3. Add the pomfret slices and cook each side for 2 minutes.
4. Add cumin powder and salt to taste, bring to boil.
5. Remove from heat, garnish with coriander and serve hot.