Please Enter your Username and Password.
1/2 kg breast boneless chicken
2 small Onions
1 med Green Capsicum
Few Green chillies
2 tsp Ginger garlic paste
2 tsp finely chopped Ginger garlic
Salt - to taste
Red chilli powder - as per choice
Pepper powder - to taste
1. Marinate the chicken with salt and keep aside.
2. Sauté the finely chopped onions , sliced capsicum & finely chopped ginger garlic separately in a pan with minimum or no oil till soft.
3. Now add the ginger garlic paste, red chilli powder, finely chopped green chillies and mix well . Sauté for 1 minute.
5. Lightly rinse the marinated chicken pcs and add to the sautee.
6. Mix well, cover and let cook on a low flame.
7. Do not add any water , the chicken will leave water naturally.
8. Cover and cook till done.
9. Garnish with freshly ground pepper powder Serve hot with clear soup