Please Enter your Username and Password.
Preparation Time: 10 mins
Cooking Time: 5 mins
Makes 3 toasts
3 brown bread slices
3/4 cup grated carrot
50 gms grated low fat paneer
1 tbsp finely chopped tomato
1/4 tsp chopped green chillies
1 tsp chopped coriander (dhania)
1 tsp low fat butter
Salt to taste
1. Toast the bread slices in a toaster.
2. Combine the carrot, paneer, tomato, green chilli, coriander, butter and salt in a bowl, mix well.
3. Divide into three equal portions.
4. Place one portion of the mixture on each toast.
5. Heat in an oven for a few minutes till they turn light brown in colour and crisp.
6. Serve hot.