Please Enter your Username and Password.
1 cup uncooked rice
1 cup mixed sprouts
1 bay leaf
1 stick cinnamon
½ tsp cumin seeds
1 onion, finely chopped
1 tsp ginger-green chilli paste
¼ tsp turmeric powder
1 tsp chilli powder
1 tsp coriander powder
1 tsp oil
Salt to taste
1. Clean, wash and soak the rice for 10mins. Drain and keep aside.
2. Heat the oil in a pressure cooker and add the bay leaf, clove, cinnamon and cumin seeds.
3. When the seeds crackle, add the onion and ginger-green chilli paste and sauté till the onions turns pink.
4. Add the rice and sprouts and sauté for 2 minutes.
5. Add the turmeric powder, chilli powder, coriander powder and salt with 2 ½ cups of hot water. Pressure cook for 2 whistles. Serve hot.