Please Enter your Username and Password.
Prep time: 5-10 minutes
4 whole-wheat wraps (8 inches)
2 cups store-bought rotisserie chicken, shredded
½ cup shredded carrots
1 avocado, thinly sliced
1 cup baby spinach leaves
¼ cup of your favorite fat-free/low-fat dressing (about 1 tablespoon per wrap)
1. Place wraps side by side on a flat surface. Divide chicken into four portions (about ½ cup each). Place a portion of chicken on each wrap.
2. Top each wrap with carrots, avocado, and spinach.
3. Drizzle dressing evenly over each wrap.
4. Roll each wrap up tightly and cut on the diagonal.
5. Serve immediately or wrap tightly in aluminum foil and refrigerate for lunch the next day.
6. Makes 4 wraps