Please Enter your Username and Password.
8 Green Tea Bags
Ice Cubes as required
2 tablespoons orange juice
2 tablespoons mango juice
2 tablespoons peach juice
few mint leaves
1. Place tea bags in a bowl and pour 8 cups hot water in it. Let it brew for 1-1½ minutes.
2. Chop apple and peach into small dices. Slice orange thinly and halve them.
3. Place lots of ice cubes in ajar. Add orange halves, peach dices, apple dices, orange juice, mango juice and peach juice. Pour in the brewed tea liquid and stir well.
4. Add mint leaves and stir to mix.
5. Place some ice cubes into 4 individual tall glasses and pour the drink in them. Serve immediately.